To search for a specific recipe, refer to the Beverages page and click the recipe link in the Beverages Index section.
Mea's Slushie Punch 1
This easy slushy pineapple party punch is perfect for any group gathering or shindig! Pour the goods into a punch bowl, top them off with sprite or ginger ale, and keep it non-alcoholic, or freeze it then spritz it up with some prosecco for a wedding shower or holiday. Either way, you can't go wrong!
- 1 large pack Lemon Jell-o
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 (46oz) can Pineapple Juice
- 1 1/2-2 qt. Water (taste test)
- 2 ltr. Sprite
- Boil water, Jell-o, and sugar until all dissolves.
- Let cool, add pineapple juice.
- Thaw and slightly pour in Sprite.
- Serve immediately.
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 1 (12 oz) can Frozen Lemonade
- 1 (12 oz) can Frozen Orange Juice
- 1 (20 oz) can Pineapple Juice
- 4 Bananas
- 4 qts. 7-Up
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Blend bananas in blender with lemon juice.
- Boil sugar and water until dissolved.
- Cool and then add the next 4 ingredients. Mix well.
- Freeze in 2 containers.
- Thaw before using (about 2 hours)
- In punch bowl, pour 7-Up or ginger ale over mixture.
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Whole Clove
- 2 cups Water
- 1 1/2 qts. Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 4 cups Orange Juice
- 1 Lemon thinly sliced
- 1 Orange thinly sliced
- Combine sugar, spices, and water in saucepan.
- Heat to boiling, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add to other ingredients in a large pitcher.
- 4 cups Chilled Apple Cider
- 2 cups Chilled Orange Juice
- 1 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Apple Slices or Orange Slices
- Champagne (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and chill or pour over ice.
- Use sliced apples or oranges for garnish.
- Top with bubbly champagne or alcohol of your choice. (optional)