To search for a specific recipe, refer to the Desserts page and click the recipe link in the Desserts Index section.
- 10 Oreo Cookies with Cream Filling
- 1 tbsp. Melted Unsalted Butter
- 12 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup Cookie Pieces with Cream Filling Removed
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- Mini Oreo Cookies for Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan. Set aside.
- Blend 10 cookies until only fine crumbs remain. Add butter and mix well.
- Divide cookie mixture among prepared cheesecake cavities using a small cookie scoop. One scoop each.
- Press down to create a flat crust. Bake for five minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 F.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Add in vanilla and egg.
- Mix until just combined.
- Add in cookies last, and lightly mix to prevent filling from turning into a gray color.
- Fill each cheesecake pan cavity 3/4 full or roughly 1 1/4 medium cookie scoop.
- Tap pan on counter to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Transfer to fridge and chill at least 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Mix whipped topping ingredients until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully remove cheesecakes from pan removing bottoms.
- Top off cheesecakes with whipped cream and a mini-Oreo cookie.
- Store cheesecakes chilled.
Note: If not serving cheesecakes right away, use stabilized whipped cream. This whipped cream recipe will melt if in warmer temperatures over time. Please see my Stabilized Whipped Cream recipe under the Icings section or you can use canned whipped cream.
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies
- 6-8 Sliced Bananas
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 (5 oz. box) Instant French Vanilla Pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) Frozen Whipped Topping
- Line the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish with one bag of cookies.
- Layer the bananas evenly over the top.
- Using a handheld mixer, combine the milk and pudding in a medium bowl until well combined.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together with mixer until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the cookies and bananas. Cover the pudding mixture with the remaining cookies.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate until ready to serve for at least four hours.
Old-Fashioned Homemade Ice Cream
A tried and true, Classic Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream recipe, with a rich, creamy and easy custard base. Perfect to build extra layers of decadent ice cream flavors on. I can remember my grandmother making this and wondering why she would put salt rocks in the ice cream, but it tasted so good every time! I didn't know the salt was only for the ice cream maker!
- 4 Eggs separated
- 2 1/2 cups Sugar
- 6 cups Milk
- 2 cans Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Mix together egg yolks, sugar, milk, and evaporated milk.
- Add vanilla flavoring.
- Put in ice cream freezer/maker and freeze.